The following applies to to the American Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (AABIP) website, www.aabronchology.org.
The AABIP website was created by the AABIP in order to provide an educational forum for the public and for health care providers in accordance with the society’s non profit and tax exempt status. The AABIP does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this Website. Errors and omissions may occur and are not the expressed responsibility of the AABIP. All information provided on the AABIP Website should be viewed as informational or educational only, and does not constitute medical advice. Nor should this information be considered to replace the patient/physician relationship or replace any physician’s professional judgment.
The AABIP disclaims any warranty, whether express or implied, regarding any material relating to this service. In no event can the AABIP be held liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of or reliance on the information contained on this website. nor does the AABIP assume responsibility for failure or delay in updating or removing ANY OF the information contained ON THIS WEBSITE.
This Website service is presented by the Provider (AABIP) for the sole purpose of disseminating health information for public and professional benefit. IT IS NOT INTENDED, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN, TO BE THE PROVISION OR PRACTICE OF MEDICAL, NURSING, OR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE ADVICE OR SERVICES IN ANY JURISDICTION. THE SERVICE IS NOT TARGETED TO USERS IN ANY PARTICULAR LOCALITY, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE THE DOING OF BUSINESS IN ANY JURISDICTION, NOR TO BE A SOLICITATION OF BUSINESS ANYWHERE ON BEHALF OF AABIP, NOR TO CONSTITUTE ANY CONTACTS WITH ANY JURISDICTION OUTSIDE OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA.
This Agreement is entered-into and performed in the State of Minnesota, United States of America, and is governed by and shall be construed in all respects under the laws of Minnesota, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to the Service, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the Minnesota State District Court sitting in Olmsted County, Minnesota, or if such court does not have subject-matter jurisdiction, then each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the United States Court for the District of Minnesota, and whichever of those two courts has jurisdiction, each party waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
GUIDELINES FOR USE
The following guidelines apply to the American Association for Bronchology (AABIP) website.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement. Anything in the Service inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
- All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the AABIP and other individuals or entities. The reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or any part of documents posted herein is expressly prohibited, other than for personal and private use, without the expressed written authorization of the AABIP or other copyright owner. All other rights reserved.
- The name and logo of the AABIP appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or marketing, or to indicate AABIP sponsorship, endorsement of, or affiliation with any public, private, or community services without the AABIP’s prior express written authorization. Such authorizations fall under the jurisdiction of and become the responsibility of the AABIP executive committee.
- Any communication posted on the AABIP website is subject to the author’s providing the AABIP a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute, perform or display these communications alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology, whether known or hereafter. The author further agrees to grant users the right to access, view, store, and reproduce these communications for personal use.
- AABIP members are not allowed to post abusive, defamatory, insulting, offensive, or illegal materials on this Website. The AABIP reserves the right to take whatever action it judges appropriate to avoid the dissemination via its Website of derogatory remarks potentially perceived as insulting, destructive, or threatening to others. Moreover, the AABIP will make reasonable attempts to monitor its Website postings. If an abusive or otherwise judged inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of the AABIP, this society reserves the right, but has no obligation to, review and remove such a posting.
- The AABIP exerts no editorial control over the content of individual or group messages and discussions posted as such on the AABIP Website. The AABIP expressly disclaims all liability for injury or other damages that could result from an individual using or relying on information discussed or posted on the AABIP Website. All clinical issues discussed on the AABIP Website represent individual opinions, and do not represent in any way an information or judgment of the AABIP unless otherwise so stated. The opinions expressed on this Website represent personal, individual, or group discussant opinions, and are not endorsed by the AABIP unless so stated.
- The AABIP assumes no responsibility for the content or information contained on sites linked to the AABIP website, nor does the AABIP exert any editorial or other control over other sites. Hyperlinks to other organizations do not represent an endorsement or approval by the AABIP. The AABIP is not to be held responsible for the content of any Website connected via hyperlink to the AABIP Website. The AABIP reserves the right to regularly review and modify any and all links to other Websites, and to remove any links to sites that it believes are inconsistent with the mission and goals of the AABIP.